I’m going to be very real here, the fastest way anybody could effectively treat acne will require a lot of money spent on expensive dermatologists and routinely skin care products. I personally, can’t seem to afford that all of the time, and I’m guessing a lot of students like myself might be having similar problems.
I’m going to give 5 treatments that have worked for ME personally. It’s not a skin care routine, just some effective products. I’m not endorsing any brand with this, so I’d just list the contents, and you can find whichever brand works for you:
1) African Black Soap: Whether you choose to get this from online sellers that sell at thousands per container, or from a local market at a very cheap price, black soap never fails to treat acne effectively. You can see the effects in at least a week or less (if you use it twice daily). Be sure to leave it on your face for about 30 seconds before washing it off so it can cleanse deeper. It also exfoliates as it contains charcoal.
2) Tea tree oil/ Aloe Vera: I know this option (especially the first) might look like it is difficult to find and yes, in truth, the pure form might not be very common in stores. If you can’t get that, there are effective face wipes that contain tea tree oil and aloe Vera extract. You should try them.
3) Cleansers that contain salicylic acid: Naturally contained in berries, salicylic acid can be super effective. Next time you’re getting a face cleanser, you should probably try out one that contains this. I don’t recommend that you use undiluted if your skin is really sensitive. Mine isn’t , and it helped me A LOT.
4) Triple action cream: I know that fake production of these products like Funbact A might have a lot of you doubting it’s effectiveness, but there are A LOT of triple action creams out there that actually get the job done. Try to find one that also maintains your skin complexion while working through it.
5) Cleansers and toners containing grape fruit/ rose water: While this might not be the most affordable on the list, it’s safe to say that it’s worth the price. These products in addition to fixing acne problems, will also help lighten dark spots and generally tone your skin. There are a lot of good brands out there you can purchase.
I hope this list was helpful. Remember that washing your face regularly will also go a long way in helping with acne problems. Let me know if you enjoyed this read🙂